POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Test Images Wanted : Test Images Wanted Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:25:26 EDT (-0400)
  Test Images Wanted
From: clipka
Date: 12 Sep 2009 06:37:49
Message: <4aab79fd@news.povray.org>
Can someone do me a favor and convert this test image into the following
(allegedly) POV-Ray supported formats? (Obviously, conversion to
greyscale is needed for some of these. I'm also aware that the test
image will not make full use of the "depth" of some formats.)

IFF (various variants)
(Is there any software out there that still writes these?)

PGM (maxval <= 255)
PGM (maxval <= 65535)
PPM (maxval <= 255)
PPM (maxval <= 65535)
(Again, are these actually still relevant these days?)

POT

Furthermore, I'd like to make sure I didn't miss any files that can be
used for input in POV-Ray; I already have accounted for:

BMP
OpenEXR
GIF
Radiance HDR